We value our clients' feedback.
Natural Medicine Center
1. I invest heavily in maintaining my health and physical fitness at a high level. I have found my work so far with Dr. Walker to have played a key factor in my continued success and healthy lifestyle. Through an eclectic mix of alternative and conventional medicine, he has helped me over the past 20 years in sustaining a high quality of health and wellness of being. I have highly recommended him to my family and friends!
2. I have utilized many of the life extension therapies Dr. Walker has prescribed to me over the years, as well as following his medical advice. All of which have had the cumulative effect of improving my quality of life. It has been a game changer for me!
3. Dr. Walker’s OHP Body-Mind work has helped me to get myself out of patterns of stress. I have progressively felt more balanced and even keeled after every visit.
4. I used to rely on hands full of herbs and vitamin supplements to try and feel somewhat functional. Dr. Walker demonstrated to me through his OHP Body-Mind work how the nervous system has to be out of the stress mode (sympathetic dominance) to be able to heal, assimilate nutrients, and function properly. I take a lot less supplements now and I feel a lot better since Dr. Walker has been working with me to reduce these stress patterns within the nervous system of my body.
5. Dr. Walker’s approach to improving one’s quality of life has kept me coming back regularly for the past 15 years. I really appreciate his knowledge for health, wellness, and life extension!
6. My cancer has not come back in the past 12 years I have been working with Dr. Walker. They say cancer cannot grow in an alkaline body. I found out - that even though I drink fresh made carrot juice every day which is alkalizing, if I am stuck in the stress mode which creates an acid state in the body then the carrot juice really does me no good! I have tested my pH in the past when I was stressed out and it would show my pH as acid even though I drank the carrot juice. I thank Dr. Walker for working with me to maintain an alkaline body!
7. Dr. Walker has helped me to function more optimally through a combination of his OHP Body-Mind work as well as a life extension approach to optimal health. My fatigue is gone, I feel driven to get things done, and my wife says I am like a new person now! Or rather like the person I used to be!
8. Dr. Walker’s expertise on testosterone optimization has been rather profound in helping me to feel better and to function at a higher level. It has been a night and day experience compared to the clinic I had been going to. Dr. Walker's approach to testosterone optimization was exactly what I had been looking for since reading Jay Campbell’s book on testosterone replacement therapy for health and wellbeing. I have had great results!
9. I found Dr. Walker through my husband who is a patient of his. Dr. Walker helped in balancing my hormones. I have much more energy to get things done in need to get done. Also, I am burning calories and making more lean muscle during my workouts, which has resulted in a slimmer waistline. I am a very happy person now!
10. I am a regional director manager for a multi-billion dollar company. Before I saw Dr. Walker I had literally hit a “brick wall” in my life. I had memory, focus, and concentration issues. I had no energy to work out like I used to. I no longer was interested in doing anything other than work. My sleep was crap. I was really no fun to be around anymore. Looking back, I had been on a downslide for probably 10 years of gradual lack of motivation and decreased libido with erection issues. I figured this was “normal aging.” The breaking point was when my daughter told me I never did anything with the family anymore, that all I did was go to work, come home eat, and then go to sleep. In the past, doctors have given me antidepressants, ADD medication, etc. and none of it really worked. maybe the ADD meds gave me a temporary burst of energy but long lasting. The treatment program I received from Dr. Walker has helped me to gradually reverse all of these issues. I got off all of those drugs. Everything has turned around. I have climbed out of "the black hole". My productivity at work has improved and I am doing a lot of fun things with the family again. I am really enjoying life now!
OHP Hypnosis - Weight Loss
1. The OHP Weight Loss audio keeps me motivated and makes it easier to stick with the positive and healthy changes I am making in my life!
2. I have made a lot of progress in my health and weight loss thanks to the OHP Weight Loss audio. I like the way I now look and I no longer avoid mirrors!
3. My friends and I made a commitment to listen to the OHP audio for 6 months. One year later we are all looking good and feeling great!
OHP Hypnosis - Smoking Cessation
1. I quit smoking before but it didn’t last very long. I listen to the OHP Stop Smoking audio every night as I go to sleep. I am now 85 days smoke-free!
2. I decided to quit smoking and be a positive example to my two young boys. I listen to the OHP Stop Smoking audio regularly. I slipped up a couple of times, but Dr. Walker says Relapse is a normal occurrence in the stages of change. I smoke a lot less now than I have ever done before on any other kind of smoking cessation program.
3. It works! Keep listening to the Stop Smoking audio every day and eventually it becomes easier in not wanting to take a smoke break all the time.
OHP Hypnosis - Opening Human Potential
1. I am a very creative and intuitive person. The Opening Human Potential audio helps me become centered and positive, especially after a crazy day of stress!
2. I have found Dr. Walker’s Opening Human Potential audio to be the easiest and most effective way for me to focus and ease into the meditative state than anything else I have done.
3. My friends and I frequently listen to the OHP audio, especially while studying. We have found it puts us into a relaxed, yet focused frame of mind.
4. I remember during an OHP Body-Mind work session Dr. Walker once told me: “Change is constant, but it is the abrupt, unexpected, unpleasant change(s) we perceive and experience, which then becomes the hardest to get unstuck from.” I have found the OHP CD as a good follow up tool to my OHP sessions to keep me from falling back into old patterns of being "stuck" in the stress mode all of the time.
OHP Body-Mind Work, Hypnosis, Ketamine - Opening Human Potential
1. My positive experiences with Dr. Walker in both our OHP Body-Mind work and the 12 OHP Hypnosis sessions of Opening Human Potential have propelled me at such a force, it is without question the latest "best thing I have done in my life" experience so far in my personal development. It has helped me in pulling together some essential pieces of the puzzle for maintaining a life of happiness, creativity, and fulfillment. The OHP work resonates with the concept known as "transcendence" and it puts me in touch with the child-like creative side of myself, where in this state I can create positive change within myself more easily. I have found positive adaptation to life requires the reinvention of one’s self on an ongoing basis in order to become what one wants to become which then becomes their reality. As someone once said: there is no “being” there is only “becoming.”
2. I feel the addition of the OHP Body-Mind work and OHP hypnosis work with Dr. Walker has given me continued breakthroughs which I could not achieve before on just the ketamine alone.
3. This will probably be a long stream of consciousness type of testimonial (Tristram Shandy-like, or like a ketamine session lol), because I have a lot to say on how Dr. Walker's work has positively changed my life, so here it goes: I have had some chronic issues (physical and emotional) which have over the course of time dragged my spirit down. My work with Dr. Walker over the past year has been very beneficial on many levels compared to where I was before I started with him. About 3 months ago I felt like I was stuck and going nowhere in my progress of OHP Body-Mind work and the doctor suggested I try some clinical sessions of ketamine iv drips to see if it could help me to get me out of this rut I seemed stuck in. At first, it was kind of interesting of how my mind would go to different places during these ketamine sessions. Sometimes it felt like an out of body experience. One day out of boredom and an utter dislike for the primal sounding music they would play through the headphones during these sessions, I instead brought along my iPhone and earbuds and I started playing the OHP audios I had purchased a while back from Dr. Walker. I have had some previous success before with these audios in weight loss and smoking cessation, but the OHP audios this time around seemed to hit me at a different angle during these ketamine sessions more so than I had ever heard it and had felt their impact before. It seemed as if I had entered a new place that allowed for a new level of integration within me, within my being, of and for the positive OHP suggestions to tap into the creative part of myself that wants positive change and to motivate me into a more positive direction than before. Also, highlights of the previous Body-Mind work sessions I had done with Dr. Walker in the past would come back to me during these sessions while listening to the OHP CD, in that it was almost like images, thoughts, and words in a flashback type of memories flooding my mind. At this point it started to make more sense of what we had been trying to accomplish during those sessions involving the holding on of perceptions which were keeping my body's nervous system locked up in the stress mode which was blocking me from healing on many levels as well as blocking me from moving forward in life as if I had been carrying a heavy weight like a large heavy bag of rocks on my back and shoulders of which I could not get out from being under this burden I was carrying. Since I was having success with the OHP CD I also decided to bring along with me to the ketamine sessions the other OHP audios, and I got a lot out of them as well, most importantly they helped to keep me focused on my self-improvement during these sessions than just having my mind aimlessly meander around and around, floating from one thought to the next. Over time I began to develop a greater appreciation of the work Dr. Walker had put into these audios. From having minored in music in college as well as having played and sung in bands since I was a teenager, I have a basic appreciation of the complexities of pulling together the necessary elements in which to create a meaningful expression through music and words. The depth I found, especially the OHP CD, seemed to express a unique quality of pure intent and sagacity as well as to convey a deeper perception into the root cause(s) of the issues I was dealing with of which I could begin to identify and heal from. There is a simplicity within them of sincerity, all within the beauty of the whole. (Also, a side note: *FYI - outside of the ketamine sessions I began playing all of Dr. Walker's audios while driving around in the car, even though Dr. Walker had told me to only do it at home, and the words I heard reinforced things a lot better in helping me to stay motivated for positive change). Anyway, I had a breakthrough one day after the seventh time of listening to the entire 1 hour version of Track 1 and Track 2 of the OHP CD during a ketamine session (i.e. 7 straight sessions in a row), of where I serendipitously realized there was a deeper meaning behind my life’s events and relationships to a greater extent than I had ever realized before. It could be described as an attainment of a heightened state of consciousness. Those of the mystical or eastern philosophies of which I have read about may describe it as a form of enlightenment. I became intimately aware of the potential all human beings have within themselves for change and something just clicked inside of me and things in my life started to change, though gradually at first like from an embryonic phase and then it began taking root and later developed into a steady process of positive change. Following this illuminating ketamine session, my OHP Body-Mind work with Dr. Walker took on a whole new level of integration within my being and every session since has been more empowering of seeing where I have been giving away my power to negative perceptions and therefore putting nervous system into stress and my body and spine into subluxation. I saw positive changes begin to show up in my life because I started making better choices, which gave me better results than I had been seeing before, as self-sabotage has been a companion of mine in the past for a long time. The choices I now make resonate within my heart and the felt right, similar to what I felt from Track 1 of the OHP CD, where I could feel it beginning to open up my heart center. Track 1 is good however Track 2 has had a special effect on me as well. The music in it really resonated with me and took me deep into a state of peace and understanding I found within myself that gave me the positive emotional energy for bringing about positive change in my life. I felt a level of familiarity with the style of music on the CD and thought maybe I had heard the musician before but could not place who they were and could not connect the dots until Dr. Walker told me the musician playing on all of his audios was hypnotized prior to his performances and the musician said he channeled John Lennon the whole time. Dr. Walker also explained how as the CD plays on, the music progresses upwards through the energy centers of the body, like Jacob's Ladder, to help create an uplifting effect, and it really kicks in during Track 2. Dr. Walker said Track 2 builds from Track 1 (which primes everything) and takes the emotional integration within our energetic being to the next level as a number of people have reported to him. He said because Track 2 is 40 minutes long people have more time to get into it and get out of it what they need. I also perceived an ethereal melody within Track 2 as well. Also, the images from the CD I had purchased (*which Dr. Walker had written a supportive personal note and signed for me) make a lot more sense to me now. I can more fully relate to the energy centers of the human being and their corresponding emotional energetic issues of reclaiming one’s power, and how our personal power lies within our thoughts and attitudes. Anyway I got a lot more out of this particular audio, both during and after the ketamine iv sessions, especially as I relate to them during my OHP Body-mind work visits with Dr. Walker where he is able to find the related issues of empowerment I need to work on to reduce subluxations within my body and reclaim my power. So now I feel with every passing day of being in the middle of change. My reality now is about reclaiming and maintaining my own personal power. One of the big takeaways from these ketamine experiences and later the continued OHP Body-Mind sessions which have further helped to tie everything together, was it became more apparent to me how things I had thought in the past were just random, scattered events, all started to piece together to help me to see how a lot of things, if not everything, was all interconnected. Every one of my thoughts, emotions, persons, places and events in my physical story of my life were all interconnected within the energetic story of my body, of my being, and there really was no randomness. In reflection it seemed as though my life has been like an emotional patchwork quilt I had sewn together from different seemingly random events, of these different perceptions in my life, yet were all interconnected and intertwined. I began to see where my feelings of anxiety, depression, and my unrealistic and unfulfilled expectations of myself and others and my other relationship issues were all self-inflicted and were literally dragging me down as if I was carrying this very heavy weighted quilt throughout my entire life, everyday of my life. I can now see how negativity can pull you down. I can now see how I had heavily invested into these negative emotions and these negative perceptions and it had become like a black vortex of negative energy sucking the life out of me. It became clear I had to just let it go or otherwise I would just drown in this negativity and die. Luckily, or should I say fortunately, through motivation and momentum I had gained through my work with Dr. Walker, I decided to unplug from all of this negativity, as if I was unraveling this quilt and dropping the heavy emotional weight I had been carrying. It felt as if I literally had to reclaim my spirit, to call back all the emotional energy I had given away and invested into these negative perceptions and now reinvest it positively within myself . With my new found drive, I decided to use my emotional energy more wisely which eventually rewarded my body with a better capacity to heal and to become healthier. I consciously choose to continue to work on this every day! I am in the "Just do it!" approach to life now. Or in other words, to put my new found focus and my new life purpose in musical terms: "it does not matter if you are singing in perfect pitch, or if you are playing in perfect tune, it just matters that you are playing and singing your own happy song every day!" Thanks again Dr. Walker for the wonderful work you do!